Here's what I used:
|Finished Product (also add ribbons or a bow)|
- Chinese takeout gift container (@ Michaels around $3)
- "Big Sister" T-shirt: See how to make in my other post here (not yet finished).
- Berenstein Bears "New Baby" children's book Buy Book Here (about $4 on Amazon, another good one is Mercer Mayer "The New Baby".
- Crayons & notebook ($1 each)
- Color activity kits ($1 each)
- Hand Sanitizer ($1)
- Snacks: I used goldfish got for $1 from Target $1bin
- Baby gift so she can give to her new baby brother: from Dollar Store
- Disposable camera for pictures of the new baby...and other stuff...(not pictured here)
- Stickers for the name, gift tag, and a printout of the contents. (I used Pages to create the document and the "Chalkduster" font