Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Information Binder

Lately I have had a few different friends and family members watch Sydney so I wanted to create a binder with information for the caregivers.
Supplies:
Binder
Page Covers
Page Dividers
Printer

Contents Include:
Contact information for the parents
Feeding and Sleeping Info.
Medicine/Vitamin Info.
CPR guide
Insurance/Pediatrician Info.
How to calm or sooth her if she's crying


Free Printable Templates for your binder:
Binder Cover (from Ziddu.com- must turn off Pop-Up Blocker to Download)* This download is different than the picture below..I could not upload it from Pages to a PDF file so you could edit the info..So I just created another one. If you want the one below it is from Mac's Pages program under the Poster Templates. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I am putting together a binder for a friend who is having a baby and these are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete